This is 2nd party store at this location to go under. Its also the longest time the building has been VACANT in 20 years.
KWIK WAY PARTY STORE
MIDLAND ROAD, NEAR STATE STREET
JUNE 2006 UPDATE - THIS PROPERTY RECENTY PURCHASED FROM A REAL ESTATE COMPANY AND IS NOW OPEN - FINALLY!
April 2008 update - BUILDING VACANT AGAIN
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Saturday, March 08, 2008
We have documented the many Saginaw closings here. But here is a list over only the MOST RECENT CLOSINGS (over last 6 months), and some "risky" predictions too.
- Don Pablos CLOSED (vacant)
- Value City Department Store CLOSED (in process)
- Golden China (bay rd) CLOSED (reoccupied)
- Saginaw Photo (Green Acres) CLOSED (in process)
- American Video (Gratiot) CLOSED (vacant)
- Mid Michigan Music (Bay Road) CLOSED (vacant)
MISCELLANOUS PREDICTIONS FOR 2008
- That drive through Coffee shop on Bay Rd will close.
- The Cash store on Tittabawassee will close.
- New Chinese restaurants will emerge
- Chi Chi's across from the mail will still be vacant.
- 99.9% probability all CHAIN drug stores will remain open.
Updates to follow...